Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lifescouts #2: Rollercoaster

Oh man i really miss the Transformers 4D ride at USS. IT WAS SO GOOD. The first time ever that i'm not scared of a rollercoaster... Well, it wasn't really a rollercoaster i suppose? Just a 4D effect. BUT IT WAS SO DOPEEEEEE. ANYWAYS

My first rollercoaster experience was at a night market. A tiny tiny ride. Didn't go very high up but i remember it being really fast with really tight turns. The cart or whatever you call the thingy you sit in was a dragon!! My brother brainwashed me to get on :( HE PROMISED ME IT WASN'T SCARY. I regret everything. I was scared to the point where i couldn't move or say anything? Like somebody performed the petrificus totalus spell on me T.T My brother sat infront of me and i remember him TURNING AROUND AND LAUGHING. WHAT IN THE WORLD. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. And my mum was beside me screaming. The moment we got off my legs just turned jelly.

Until now i've never gotten over my fear :( Before i even get on any of the rides, my mind just goes wild and think of all the heights. The moment before the plunge. THE WAY DOWN. OH GOD. I can feel my stomach coming out from my mouth. Thinking of how i would just faint and just fall off the ride and die. Or maybe have a heart attack or maybe even scream till my throat tears aksldjakldja. Really wanna get over this fear tho... SOME DAY I WILL! But today is not the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment