Saturday, July 27, 2013

Motivation

It sucks to know that you will never ever notice me. It's my fault for not trying hard enough but I don't know what to do. I'm not funny or creative enough to create something to get your attention. I can't draw, I can't sing and I can't write. Jealousy is eating me up right now. All those other katycats that've got your attention... I'm happy for them, really. They deserved it. But there's just this sense of... Just... URGH. I wish that was me.

So what can a girl with no talent do? Work. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Get a degree in communications, work for the media. Maybe one day i will get to interview or just meet you when you come to Singapore. I am going to work hard for you. If only I had this motivation earlier. I suppose it's never too late to start now. I will persevere to the end. Even when I'm 70 and you're 80. If there's a will, there's a way. Wait for me, Katy Perry. I love you and thank you for being you. You make me a better person.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment