Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lifescouts #1: Pet Owning

I've had hamsters for as long as i can remember. Bought my first one at some shabby old shop around my house. I cannot remember what breed they were? All i remember is that their "butts" were very prominent at the back. Sticking right out! We used hold them up by that and laugh. A little sadistic i know. I was young kkkkk. Until now then i realise, those weren't actually their butts -.-" ITS THEIR GOD DAMN BALLLLSS. THEY'RE MALE HAMSTERSSSS. We violated them oh god. *Washes hand profusely* 

Every time a hamster die, i swear i wouldn't get another but somehow, they just kept coming. Some from my brother and there was one that belonged to him and his ex-girlfriend *shakes head* Youngsters. There was one that wandered into my house door? Like i was just standing there and my neighbour started pointing to something at my feet and BOOM. A HAMSTER. It walked right into my house door!??! I had to keep it. I still remember him. My sleepyhead.

Fast forward to today. My King Kong just died awhile ago :( I still miss her T.T My silly little goose T.T My cow T.T Given to me by a friend who is also gone. MOVING ON BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME VERY SAD ASLDKJALJD It was beauty who killed the beast :(

I can go into details about a few more other hammies i've had but it'd be too long. There's still my fattypooooooooo. And his wife. And his generation of kids. His great grandchild or something is still alive. The last in his legacy!!!! and it'll end right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment