Tuesday, January 22, 2013

rain rain

Sunday!
Went cycling at ecp with Clyde and Dusk. I cycled for like 30 minutes only tho HAHA. It was drizzling and i was damn tired! Been playing mahjong and poker the whole night til morning. So in the end i just sat at some shelter while they cycled LOL. RETARDED. BUT MY BROTHER SAY 30 MINUTES OF CYCLING IS ENOUGH! Cardio! Whatever that means! At one point i was thinking like what if somebody stole my bike. The first thing that popped up of my mind was "I can shoot him off... But i don't have a gun. No wait what the fuck am i doing" *facepalms* You know you have been playing too much video games when you start to think like that AIYOO. Cuz in Red Dead Redemption i always shoot people off their horses... Yknow...

SPEAKING OF RED DEAD REDEMPTION. I am starting to learn Spanish from the game! Not really la. At this point the characters have alot of dialogue in spanish... LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON. ME NO COMPRENDE. Adios mios!! MA MA MIA? 

No comments:

Post a Comment