Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Apply cold water to burned area. Literally.

Friday
HI. MY NOSE IS LIKE PEELING RIGHT NOW. Anyways. MY EXAMS ARE OVER. WEEEE. Now all i can do is cross my fingers... and praaaaaaaaaay. I didn't slept the night before the last paper lika boss!! It was in the morning... DAMN YOU SHAREEF JAFFAR OMAR. This is not how you're gonna snatch me away from Aladdin! Anyways went out with the ah chia after school. 
IKEAAAA NOMNOM. Missed the breakfast by awhile. Darn it!!! Oh well. Next time. Then this si chiali made me walk around even though i was damn tired. Kidding la. XD ONE DAY I WILL CATCH THOSE STREET PERFORMERS. ONE DAY........

Saturday
Had a lil bit of sleep and woke up in the morning to go to Moderately Wild Wet with Aidil! ZE FELLOW ASSASSIN. Very wild meh. Hai hao la. Or maybe cuz i've been there too many times hahahahaha. He had a good time laughing at me screaming in fear -.-" I DON'T GET YA'LL PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SCARED. Here i am screaming my tits off and you guys are like -.- whot. WEIRDOSS. WITCH! YOU'RE A WITCH! BURN YOU!!!! Met alot of cute children HAHA. Never meet la. We were observing them from afar like the pedos we are. One kiddo even came and sit with me when we were sun tanning. The mum was like "Your mother is here! not there!" Sorry lady. Them kiddos can't resist me.

SUNBURNT. I LIKE THE TAN THO. Makes me look like i'm healthy. Y U SO TAN? Oh i've been working out alot in the sun. Yknow. Just healthy stuff. Went to my cousin's birthday chalet afterwards. Not much there ah. Just eat eat stone stone talk talk with this idiot
 YOU SUCK K. xD  Forever emo over girls only. Tsktsk. 
 I just realize why our shoe size like the same. NOOO. It either means i have gigantic feet or he has tiny little girl feet. I shall pick the latter.

Sunday bumday
 BUGIS HAZ THE FIX IT FELIX JR ARCADE MACHINE SO COOL HOR. At first glance it's like meh. Okay la. But after playing it like touching it and stuff... I WANT ONE?! Even though it's old school games but yknow what they say! OLD IS GOLD. Jiang hai shi lao de la! If i ever become rich i shall have one of these babies at my house. Went to K suites with chiachia and mini! Very impromptu decision by ze lion.
 At one point that alcoholic wanted to order some cocktails so we went along with it lor. The other 2 of us were virgins in that department! LOL WHOT. ANYWAYS. Did i mention it was like 1 in the afternoon or something. Drinking alcohol at 1 in the afternoon. At least not to the drunken state la. But still. That alcoholic. *shakes head* Need to send her for therapy. 
The lady who kept zilian-ing while singing. HAHAH. Sorry we didn't know much chinese songs :( I'm werking on it biatch!
 My face looks so red here xD TOMATO. Chiali's face got red also from that lil bit of alcohol tsk. Noob la. :P You couldn't tell mine cuz it's already red from the burn hiakhiakhiak
 peekaboo. There's a few others unglam pictures... I shall keep it and use it for blackmail next time... Could come in handy.

Woooshhh. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment