Monday, January 7, 2013

HIHIHIHIHI byebyebyebye

THEM DIMPLES. SHO CUTE.

Just wanted to put a picture of her for no reason. I'M SO TIRED RIGHT NOW. I was so tired last night but it was warm until i can't fucking sleep jeezus weather what is wrong with you get your shit together. I would rather have raindrops falling on my head. SUN, I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU GOT THINGS DONE. GO SLEEP ON YOUR JOB k i should be studying and stuff ARGH IM SO TIRED AND WARRRRMM KILL ME NOWWWW. This post is just... random and not needed! OH WAIT JUST FOUND A REASON FOR IT.

AIYO. Kinda annoyed that you're so worried over this kinda small stuff -.-" I'm just meeting a girl to give her hamsters. Not meeting a bunch of rapist. Dafuq is with you. I get that it's a good thing to be concern but please be concerned over stuff that actually matters okkkk. Don't know why but you just really annoy me sometimes. The way you even type bothers me sometimes. LIKE INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING "It's not working" you'll say "it's failing on me" and how you try and be all formal IT BOTHERS ME. IT DOES. And how you're so sensitive kill me please omg i'm so angsty right now

No comments:

Post a Comment