Friday, January 4, 2013

Touching the touchy

Hi it's 6:30am and i'm suppose to be studying but i am here to touch on a very very touchy subject. Religion. No offence to anyone one huh. Not trying to diss your beliefs or anything. Just... curious. Not a debate or anything! Just me and my train of thoughts. Needa get rid of them and concentrate on my studies :p

Okay so now on facebook or twitter, you confirm will have some malay friends right? And at least one of them would be posting about their religion stuff ALL THE TIME. Okay and Christians too... So... Is it okay for an Atheist to post about their "religion"? They're voicing out on what they believe in and we're just voicing out on what we believe in. Fair? No? I should just keep my thoughts to myself? Then shouldn't you guys? Isn't there some freedom of speech thing :p K wait that's for america huh. And the weird thing is we don't ever see any Buddhist talking about their religion huh :p No quotes from the script or whatever the buddha said. 

I don't understand how someone can believe so much into something... Okay maybe it's sorta like my obsession with Katy Perry. Yes? No? Your bible is equivalent to my knowledge about Katy Perry. AND SERIOUSLY NO OFFENCE BUT at least Katy Perry is a human being... Like... She's there. She exist...? And you guys dare call me crazy? But who am i to say there's no gods right huh. But even if there is, there is bound to be more than one whaaaat. Why ya'll can't just accept. If people don't believe in your god then it's a sin omg they must die wrong path wrong belief wrong faith. No. SAME THING K. YA'LL SHOULD JUST GET ALONG. 

It's not a bad thing la... Like i said i'm not dissing on any of ya'll. Just trying to understand and like rationalize with myself. Believers will think i'm dumb for not believing and non believers will think i'm dumb for doubting. XD I guess it's good that ya'll have something to believe in. Something that keeps you guys motivated? But stop crediting god for everything la... Bothers me when people work so hard so something and thank god in the end. No please. THANK YOURSELF K.God didn't give you strength!! Your own belief gave you strength. Placebo effect? I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment