Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wednesday? Friday and Saturday!

NOT MUCH TO SAAAAY. PICTURESSSSSSSSSS. I think this was wednesday or was it thursday. My memory is failing me.

 RING POP!! Omg. Candy Empire sell these babies. I was eating it in class and that Shareef Jaffar keeps saying it's a pacifier wahliew. I seriously hope he didn't really take pictures/videos tho LOL OMG. SO AWKWARD. WHYE. It's a rriiiinnnnngggggggg. Anyways! Bought ze mini mahjong set for my brother! His birthday nia. I put it in my nerf gun's box and wrapped it up :p

 Didn't have enough wrapping paper. LOL. EXPENSIVE SIOL. 4 dollars per piece dafuq!? But it is pretty tho. And it's in the rubbish chute right now.
 This is my mother's art LOL. SO CUTE RIGHT. She actually tried to design it. Cute ass.
 Look at how big her box is LOL. And you know what's inside? A phone. Samsung S3 to be exact. My brother happy liao lor!!! 
On friday 
Clyde and Chiali came overrrr and my brother booked out!
 The end is near.
 Is it wrong to like a picture of yourself? Not wrong la... Just abit vain... We watched my brother open his present and i took a videooo. So retarded :p At least he is happy with his present loh. Tsk. I SO NICE TO HIM. WERE MAH PRESENT BITCH. You betta get me one as awesome as the one i got you. HAHAH KIDDING. Played monopoly deal and truth or dare!! DARED CLYDE TO HUG MY BROTHER AND HE DID KLASJDLKAJSDLKASJDLKJ LOL DAMN WEIRD I SWEAR
 JCUBE HAZ TIZ. Mah bbygirl
 SATURDAY! TODAYYYY. 
Was suppose to go to Expo today for the IT fair but chiachia lazy :p Just went to bugis instead. Omg. We finished walking around the entire Bugis Street. LIKABOSS. HOLY FUCK MY DAD JUST FARTED OMG DYING SRSLY WHY. OMG. Shall go back there someday and buy some shoes........ Must take a break from Converse some time yknow. Variety :p Then went to Holland V to find the fat ant. I have never beeeen thereeee. 
 Fat ant was working at CRUST PIZZA. Some of the shops there no signboard one?! Like you walk pass you won't even know the shop you're looking for is there. SO WEIRRRDDDD. SO CONFUSINGGGGGG.
 THEM PIZZAS ARE GOOOD. Not orgasmic but not bad. I am currently watching Twilight like what the fuck is with Bella didn't she just say she's gonna marry Edward why the fuck is she making out with Jacob. Like seriously what. 
 LOOK AT MY AWESOME EZLINK STICKA. Pokepoke.

 Here is Chiachia. Oh no wait i mean SAILORMOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
 Here is the fat ant. So photogenic huh huh
 "Wah the sky very nice! Must take picture!" Anyways went to The Star Vista? At BONER vista! That place bo aircon niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. BUT GOT ALLSCRIPT. But now no magazine with my babygirl on the coverrrrrr. TSSSSSK!!! And now i'm home and tired as ballllslsasdasd HERE ARE ZE THINGS I BOUGHT!
 Okay this one Clyde buy for me one. As me birthday present. WOOSH LIKE FINALLY. They have a third book coming out tho! Omg. And it's the depressing comic edition omg i want.
 DIARY OF A WIMPY KID!!!! WOOOSH. I feel like sucha kiddo for liking this tho. XD
AND THE TSHIRTS YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. WIsh there were more variety. Hmmm. NEvermind next time go the comic shop buy. More expensive but AKJSdLKAJSDLKAJSDLKSAJD

No comments:

Post a Comment