Friday, November 16, 2012

Regrets collect like old friends

Warning! This is fucking wordy. I don't expect you to read it all.
Hi. It's been a long time since i blogged about my feelings. This sounds superrrrrrr cheesy. But i need to throw it outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt while listening to some Maroon 5~~~ Is it very thickskin to say i kinda knew that he was gonna like me? HAHAHA. Bitch please, i'm faaabulous. It'd be wrong for you NOT to fall in love with me. *hairflips* KIDDING LA. I guess this is a "woman's instinct". I just had a hunch that it was gonna happen. Now that it officially has, i can talk about it. Else i'll look like a complete idiot if he doesn't :P Or maybe he's just predictable -.-" Being a lil bit too obvious! I really wanna sing out loud but it's 3am :( Why can't we just be friends? I know i said it wouldn't be weird and stuff but... I can't mention things relating to like other guys infront of you or you'll get sad and shit. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT. I don't want you to feel sad but i can't help myself from saying those -.-" I wish you were gay. LOL. A gay best friend would awesome. Spazzing over dudes together. 

It feels very mean but i really have no feelings for you... I don't love you like you love me. Honestly speaking i don't think that you do lor. Please consider this carefully. Not like you're ever gonna read this anyways :P Not that i would ever tell you this anyways!!! Do you just enjoy my company? If you do then you like me AS A FRIENDDDD. NOTHING ELSE. LIKE ME AS A FRIEND PLEASE. PLEASE JUSTTTT NO So fucked up right? I feel like such a bitch... I want to fall in love with someone because it's fun. But i just can't seem to fall in love with him. Now people are starting to know... So i'm like stuck? I can't go for other guys, they'll think i'm a bitch for like breaking his heart or some shit -.- Fuckingggggggg hell man.

Who knows what will happen in the future right. BUT NOW I'M JUST. STUCK. HELP. I CAN'T DEAL WITH HIM. HE'S SO SENSITIVE I DON'T WANNA HURT HIS FEELINGS. He's abit too sensitive noooo. I don't like sensitiveeeeeee. I was the man who never lied. Never lied until today... But i just couldn't break your heart... Ohhhohhhhhh. Katy katy katy help me............ I love you :3 You're my salvation... I need to get out of here... I need to get away from myself... This is not the right time for this shit. I shall focus my energy somewhere else. ON EXAMS. YES. GRADUATING SOON. Let's make the best of it. Goodbye.

AND! I would never ever ever EVER abandon my friends for a lover ever again. I was sorta forced the previous time but yeah :p YOU. WHERE ARE YOU. "BEST FRIEND". Thanks for fucking disappearing after accepting 'the best present ever' from me. Hope it was worth it!! DON'T FUCKING COME CRAWLING BACK. No... I'm kidding... It's a moment of rage... I guess i'll still be here because you were there for me. FOR AWHILE. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NOW HUH. WHERE. Friends over boy/girlfriends. Period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment