Thursday, November 15, 2012

Last saturday

Omg this has been saved as draft for so long. Never got around to posting it LOL. Just spend the last 15 minutes of my life watching my kingkong clean himself. Fucking adorable omg. Can i get him a mini bath tub. He's running in the new wheel i got him right now! Omg i can't. He confirm damn happy! After so long i finally got him a wheel that's big enough for his fat arse. hehe. OKAY WAIT OUT OF TOPIC. LAST SATURDAY!
Went to Cineleisure to watch PITCH PERFECT. It was hilaaarious. Aca-awesome! That place was emptttyyy siollllllllll. But after we got out it was in the late afternoon already :( SO MANY PEOPLE. NO LIKEY. Then walkedwalked and finally ate YOSHINOYAAAA
Them beef are delicious. Chiali say must take picture. Looking at this now is making me feel hungry :( And thirsty... Shit... I left my QOO in the freezer -.-" DAAAAAAAAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I cannot remember what we did... Just walked around lohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then off to our usual place. OUR TERRITORY. JURONG POINTTTTTTTTTTT
DURIAN COIL. SO DELICIOUSO.
Say hai to mah new bracelet. My mum doesn't approve of this xD SKULLLSSS. NIGHTMAAARES!!
and i finally got a replacement for the vampire teeth ring i lost xD It's still somewhere in this house... Sitting in a cold dark corner... Waiting for me... With my leather cuff... Come back to me :( I just realized all my blog posts has been about food. and chiali, AIYOO. Need to go do something else. HAHA. NO TIMEEEEEEE. ARGH. Fuck school for starting and ending so late :(((( ITS OKAY GRADUATING SOON. WOOOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment