Friday, November 30, 2012

Life milestone!

My name is Lexy Auditore of the House Hufflepuff. The first in my name. BEEN WATCHING ALOT OF GAME OF THRONES. My brain is ravaged by it's.... stuff... ANYWAYS. That ain't the point of this. The point is... i'm 18! Yay. *small cheer* Never thought i'd made it this far. Never thought i'd be friends with some of ya'll. Never thought that anybody would like me. Never thought that i'd ever have a chance with an Ang Moh :P Never thought that i'd have an iPad. Never thought that i'd ever get to see Katy Perry. I've been through so much. So so so much. Thank you to everybody who have been in my life. You guys have sculpted me. Here i am standing. Love me, hate me, say what you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy. I have been through the pervy phase, emo phase, complete bliss phase, depressed phase and the suicidal phase in life. I ain't afraid of nothin' no more! Other than cockroaches... And bugs... Now all i see is hope. And hope is all i need for it is the only thing stronger than fear. May the odds be ever in my favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment