Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LOOPER

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I WATCHED LOOPER. It was awesome. Personally i don't really like action movies? Or sci-fi... Whatever this genre this movie is in LOL. I was abit hesitant to watch this but did anyways because of all the amazing reviews it got. NO REGRETS. BLOODY GOOD SHOW. Just don't think too much into it... Thinking too much into time travel will drive you insane... Or so i've heard from Harry Potter... So tempted to pout and raise an eyebrow. BOOM! I instantly become Joseph Gordon-Levitt!! Anyways throughout the movie i was like OH MY GOD. WHAT? OH MY GOD. WOAH!! OHH!!! Don't get why others don't get that it's awesome -.- If in the future ya'll come up to me and tell me "EH THE MOVIE LOOPER NICE" i will slap you in the face. Who was the one who judged the movie before even watching it? YOUUU. Sonofabitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment