Monday, October 22, 2012

omg what is happening to my brain

I... I CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT I DID FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. JEEEEEZ. I think i baked... Some day... Was it on Friday? Did i not blog about that? No wait... WHAT. I DON'T KNOW. Okay here is what i remembered. I WON 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES OF MONOPOLY DEAL WITH MY BROTHER. BUAHAHAHAHA.
 IN YOUR FACE! HAHAHA. Sorry for bragging la. But lose to chiali until i'm damn sian already! I HAVE TO SHOW OFF. CHIAAAALI. BEWARE. HAHAHA KIDDING. Please shou xia liu qing. Lub chu.
HAHAHA THIS IS EPIC PLEASE.
 THIS ONE EVEN BETTER. I won like 5 minutes into the game. I just kept putting whole properties at once. My brother had like forced deal, sly deal but he couldn't use 'em :P BUAHAHAHA. So awesome when the odds are in your favor!!! OH YAH I FORGET TO MENTION MIINWEI CAME BACK FROM CHINA AND BOUGHT PRESENTS WOR.
 SO CUTE RIGHT. I KNOW. LIKE ME. I hang it on me bag. And this very random transformers sticker thing. LOL. I stick it on my laptop. Look abit more atas. Actually no but... CAN LAAAAA. OH WAIT! I REMEMER ALREADY. I DID BAKE! On friday right?! With like Miin Wei and Chia li!!! For Miin wei's dad birthday LOL. Saturday chloride came over and bake again. Suddenly all very into baking idky. Maybe when we grow old can open bakery. CAN AH CAN AH HAHAHAHA. LAI LAI LAI. 

TODAY! I have six more minutes to write this finish before it goes into TUESDAY so i have to hurry omg. Before school went to Bugis to eat ASTONS! with clydeyap. Ordered Beef nia. PRIME SIRLOIN. I think next time i'll try the NEW YORK STRIP! Always hear it on Hell's Kitchen. Hehhhehhhheh. 
 Was trying to take a picture of the pink thing. It had the word "M RARE" on it. CANNOT SEE NIA. Phone camera, you have failed me. Still love you tho. There is no glamorous way to eat corn on the cob i swear. At one point i bit into it and the corn juice or something literally exploded out. Wahlau. Not to mention all the skin thingy that gets stuck in yer teeth afterwards! Pffft. Toothpick please. Went to walk around afterwards and found a fucking awesome comic store at bugis junction. HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS. OMG. Shall go there next time... BUY EVERYTHING!! Got walking dead comic nia. But it's in the scattered kind... Not mine where they join alot of books together. Pffft. It's okay... Last stop before going to school was MARBLE SLAAAB. Omg 3 more minutes hurry jasmin. MINT ICE CREAM IS DA BOMB!! 
Bought root beer from there and being the lame ass that i am i brought the bottle home. SO COOL RIGHT THIS KINDA BOTTLE. Drinks should all be in this sorta bottles. I would drink them all. So sexy. Urgh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment