Wednesday, October 17, 2012

allllllll the dayss

 Hi i've been sick as balls lately. Help me srsly. I am forgetting what it's like to be healthy nooooooo *drowns in my own mucus* ANYWAYS. These pictures are from the past... week? I don't know... OKAY WAIT I TRY AND I REMEMBER. This is from... 

Last Friday?
 Gave school a miss! Like i said i was sick :P But i went to Bugis with chiali to accompany her take stufff. ATE ASTONS. Remind me again never to buy the Salmon Spaghetti. It is horrible i swear.
 Btw this was the picture miin wei was laughing at :p Not the nicki minaj one. BUAHAHA. Please don't tickle me to death. That was torturous T.T Did nothing for saturday because my fever came back :p Serve me right for going out eh. HAHAHA. THENTHEN 

SUNDAY! BOOM. 
The day of baking has finally arrived. After talking about it for sooo long. LOL.
 Otw to IMM! Look at Miinwei's shiny ass leg. DAMN TIRING TO BAKE I SWEAR HAHAHA. I hate those shit when they ask you to "beat till white" kind. WAHHHHHHH. ELECTRIC MIXER PLEASE. We were using like spoons and whisk -.-" Alamak.
 Here is one i made. I am aware that it's green HAHAHA. ANYHOW MIXED THE COLORS. Those were suppose to be boobs but somebody made them as eyes instead TSKK. CHIALI KEEPS KICKING MY ARSE AT MONOPOLY DEALLLL I HATE CHU T.T

MONDAY! MISSED SCHOOL AGAIN.
 Went to the doctor this time because my ear was having this ringing sound. Fucking annoying. It's still here but i guess i'm getting used to it -.-" They did a blood test for me somemore cuz i had the cough for a week already and the fever also...
 I didn't even know that i had fever please! I was like nope no fever. Then the doctor was like "No fever?" *Shows me thermometer* 38.1 LOL. CONGRATULATIONS TO MEEEE.
She gave me like every medicine there is wtf. Cough, flu, fever, sorethroat, anti biotics and my ear one. I feel like those old people who has to eat shitloads of pills all the time. ITS SO HARD FOR ME TO EAT THAT FUCKING ANTIBIOTIC ON TIME... Need to eat AFTER a meal and i don't eat regular meals -.-" Urgh damn it. Got home and fixed up my bearbear :p
SEEEE! One side of him has this big ass "stitch" :( It was from previous times when he had holes. I'm sorry!!! 

TUESDAYYY
2 DAYS MC. SHIOK. Not really. I srsly just wanna get better now LOL. CHIALI CAME AND DELIVER FOOD FOR ME LEH SO NICE RIGHT. Actually she also wanted to take her stuff that she left behind XD BUT STILL. THANK YOUUUU. Hehehehehehehe. PLAYED ZE KINECT! It was hilarious. Fruit Ninja and Kinect Adventures... I really need to go get more games. BUT KINECT LIKE VERY FEW NICE GAMES?! I still haven't got kinect sports... It's really tiring tho xD

No comments:

Post a Comment