Thursday, August 2, 2012

It took me long enough to finally figure this out but... family is really important. I used to think the whole thing is so dumb... Like i would be perfectly fine without em. But today, just as i farted infront of my brother, i had an epiphany. I'm dead serious. I realize... Who else can you be so comfortable with? As disgusting as it is, i can just fart freely when my family members are around and we'll just have a laugh about it. I'm not the only one who farts hor. My brother, mother and father does it too HAHA. No matter what troubles you have, they will be there no matter what. Regardless of whatever reason it is, like maybe they don't have a choice, THEY WILL STILL BE THERE RIGHT? And that's all that matters. Who was there when i was down? Who was there when i needed money? :P THEM. Well when i was feeling down i was mostly alone but hey... My mum is paying for my IMH thingy. They are the only people in the world who would entertain me and my shenanigans. My friends would but not the way my family does. Maybe they're just used to it :p BUT EITHER WAYYY. IT WORKS. IT'S ALL GOOD. 

Oh and my dad is not in the picture because... he's not really with us much... Lol. BUT HE IS ALIVE AND HE IS IN THE FAMILY OKKK. I don't have a picture with him LOL. He's annoying sometimes :p BUT HE'S DAMN NICE TO ME I SWEAR. "Papa i no money :(" Suddenly 50 dollors will appear. HAHAHA. K la BYE. Got school later roar 

No comments:

Post a Comment