Monday, July 30, 2012

I'll be waking up feeling satisfied but guilty as hell

MY DAD BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR ME~ AWESOME SAUCE. Am currently learning how to play! Reading up on it! If only i was this hardworking when it comes to schoolwork. HEY WAIT I AM! Today i went to the library to do my project!! I was flipping through a book and writing down stuff... And typing. Yesh yesh. AND I WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT WHAT. The only bad thing about this is there's 4 projects... 3 groups... and the groups are all diff people -.- ARGH. I WILL ADMIT THAT I AM NOT A TEAM PLAYER. Individual work is always the best.

Got a tv into my room and connect my ps2 to it :p CAN PLAY WHILE IM ON MY BED SO AWESOME. Sadly, i don't have time to do it -.-" I was super free during the holidays. NOW IM BUSY, SUDDENLY SO MANY THINGS TO DO. I guess i didn't have the mood during my epicly long holiday anyways. I was sad. Extremely sad. Now when i think back it was kinda stupid... Why was i even that sad? At least now i'm stronger. I don't cry after listening to a song anymore!! I ONLY CRY WHEN KATY PERRY CRIES. Hahaha k stop it Jasmin

You were holding me back... Now i'm free. I guess you're saying the same thing too? But you were immediately free. It took me four freaking months to realize and to feel better. JASMIN AH Y U SO DUMB. K i'll be careful now. *builds wall*

No comments:

Post a Comment