Saturday, August 4, 2012

a series of events

Wednesday. Seriously love the packaging. LIKA COOL ONLY. I waited one freaking hour at the post office just to get this -.-" The auntie infront of me keeps on complaining and was damn mean to the staff when it was her turn. But i still smiled at them. TEEHEE. They're trying their best already whut...
Thursday. My eyeliner got me alot of attention :P didn't expect it? LOL. Just randomly got Gaya to put it on for me and BAM. HAHAHA. Someone said i looked cute ~.~ Someone pretty somemore ~.~ Ahh i am not worthy of your compliment. LOL. Then after that some china lady said i look malay whut. MAYBE I SHOULD PUT IT ON MORE OFTEN HAHAHA. 

 Friday! Went to watch The Three Stooges! Super retarded show LOL. As much as i love Jane Lynch, she's really not suitable for that role LOL. AS A SISTER LIKE WHUT NO. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
Captain America is a muslim.
 and Hulk likes My Chemical Romance.
Happy Jasmin is happy. ARGH NEXT FRIDAY FINALLY CAN'T WAIT COME ON TIME MOVE. Went to buy food otw home and the guy saw my tattoo on my wrist and he was so fascinated by it XD I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THO... I was like uh it's a symbol from a game... Then he gave me weird look HAHAHA NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. He said it was cool tho cuz not common to see a girl having a tattoo there. INTERESTING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment