Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Start of lessonszx

Hello! Lessons were pretty interesting today! The first lesson was more business related sort of psychology but it was still sort of interesting :p THE SECOND LESSON WAS MORE AWESOME OMG! Psychology of an individual~ The teacher was hilarious. He is like picking on a few people in class. Haha. In a joking way la... I'm like one of them -.-" AND HE MADE ME LEADER WHAAT. He needs like 2 leader for the class. He picked this other kiddo who is obviously more not shy and stuff AND ME. WHY ME. AHhhhhHHHHhh. Nvmnvm i can handle thiszxzx

 * caresses* I'm so tired oh god... LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW AND I LIKE. I haz a soundtrack to accompany me into lalaland tonight. Hehehe. Anyways, to someone else... YOU'RE REALLY CUTE LA. STOP BEING SO CUTE :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment