Monday, June 25, 2012

shampoo mohawk

I have decided i will never cut my hair super short because I LOOK CHUBBY AS FUCK HAHAHA. BUT LOOK! SHAMPOO FAUX HAWK! Weewoowee. Now i finally understand why people take so long in the toilet. ITS BECAUSE YA'LL ARE DOING THIS RIGHT. Probably not BUT ITS FUN. Previously my hair was toooo long. Can't make shit. NOW I CAN. Spending 1 hour in the shower? Wasting shampoo? No problem.

Anyways FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I was freaking out like mad in the morning. But i went to school and everything went fine!!! It was surprisingly easy for me to just talk to people LOL. With all the strength of raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon. THERE WAS THIS GIRL. SHE KNEW ASSASSIN'S CREED. BUT SHE WAS IN MASS COMMMM. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Bleargh. Having a massive headache right now due to a moment of rage... So i won't say much. Hey at least now i have things to tell my psychiatrist. Woohoooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment