Sunday, June 24, 2012

i only want what i can't have

I promise that i won't skip school anymore. Hahaha. I used to be such a good girl :( In kindergarten and primary school, i would finish my homework before doing anything else. I would go to school everyday and i even cried when i was late once. Then it started going downhill in sec 4. I remember i skipped the entire few weeks where we have to come back for extra remedials LOL. And also normal school days... In ITE? LOL. ALTERNATE SCHOOL DAYS. To the point where people don't ask when i don't go to school anymore. Like people will always EH WHY YOU NVR COME. I skip school until they stopped asking. Hoho. 

Why hello you beautiful lady you. You're my motivation k. I will do it for you! I will live for you. I will earn money for you. I will die for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment