Friday, June 29, 2012

my lucky strike

I... i just dreamt of Katy Perry... I won't go into the details but to sum it up... I hugged her... And she gave me a hickey... on my neck... *faints* HER FACE WAS SO CLOSE TO MINE. SHE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME. THAT PERFECT FACE RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. Everything should just stop there forever :( Why are you so perfect

Feeling a lil insecure about my sexuality :/ Some people found out i was bisexual and thought it was weird. Mannnnnn. And also my psychiatrist told me before it's better to be straight -.-" WELL WOOP DEE DOO. I CAN'T HELP IT WHAAAAT. I blame KATY PERRY!! How can i not love her :( HOW CAN YOU NOT. FUCK YOU SOCIETY!! No wait, fuck religion too. Because apparently god and whoever says that homosexuality is wrong and those crazy mofos believed it and etc. I will not go into this topic because it's very touchy... BUT I AM WHO I AM AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME. I don't see anything wrong with loving a human being. WHO CARES WHAT GENDER THAT PERSON IS RIGHT COME ON. Wake up!!! 

My love for Katy Perry isn't weird k. If only you knew she's the person who kept me going. The reason for my existence!! THE REASON FOR MY EVERYTHING. Are you gonna be disgusted about that? She's keeping me alive. ASDASKJDLKASJD I can't take this already la. Wake me up when September comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment