Friday, May 11, 2012

"Thanks to you i got a new thing started"

One day, you'll be mine.
Ahhhhhh lazy days. So lazy to do anything. Even had to cancel my movie plan. HEH. I'M SORRY. But i really don't feel like doing anything x.x My guitar lesson starts next monday. Nervous? Meeting new people. Not a fan of that but i'll get through it. Hopefully. My skills in Guitar Hero has improved. Not like it'll help but at least it's something xp REPLAYING L.A NOIRE BECAUSE IT'S COOL. Rolling around at home mostly. OH SHIT I KEEP FORGETTING TO SEND A PICTURE OF MYSELF TO MDIS. Omgomg. He said i can send in a picture from facebook but let's face it, none of my picture on facebook will suffice HAHAHA. I MEAN REALLY. LOOK AT ALL THE FACES AND POSES I'M IN. Urgh. Brain, y u so rusty. OH YES AND ARCHERY! Need to go sign up for that tooo. Hoooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment