Thursday, May 10, 2012

In life, one person will come along and fuck you and everything up. Makes you rethink everything.This is where we are made. This is where we change and remain for the rest of our lives. We either grow stronger, become heartless, stay broken, etc. It could either be a curse or a blessing in disguise. You have a choice. Which way will you take it? The good or the bad? Everything will get better. I swear. I am still holding onto that belief which is why i still haven't killed myself. Good little things just keep popping up out of nowhere and guide me along this path to happiness. Just 3 months ago i thought everything was hopeless. I thought i would never be happy again. Just look at me now! I held myself together, passed through that shitty time. I'm not saying i'm completely well now but i'm better. I still miss you occasionally. I thought about what i would do if i see you in real life. I'll be honest here, i thought of... hugging you and saying how much i hate you. Another choice would be just stabbing you while saying how much i love you. Which is better? Anyways, let's just hope. Maybe another 3 months later, i'll completely walk out of this and you'll become nothing but a figment of my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment