Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's day!

Holla!! Went to Malaysia for mother's day!! With my aunts and cousins and whoever. Pretty interesting!!! In the morning we went to this place for like dimsum and buns, there was an explosion. Like literally an explosion!!! We were all done eating then just sitting around suddenly there was a loud BOOM in the kitchen. Sounded like something fell until someone in the kitchen started shouting in chinese "FIRE FIRE". You wouldn't believe how fast the people cleared out!! LOLOL. DAMN EPIC. Like bam, 10 seconds, the whole coffeeshop place thingy empty already. Errbody standing outside. One person got injured and all of their food in the kitchen got destroyed. A moment of silence for the lost of them delicious buns and dim sums...

After that went to this restaurant by the beach thing. I have no idea what are the exact names and terms for these places hahahaha. EAT AND EAT ONLY! We were in this VIP room and you can karaoke and shizz.  Not bad. And got like a pretty view of the sea also. Plus you can see all the people walking back and forth at the dock XD GOT A LADY DRESSED LIKA BANANA TAKING PICTURE. She was wearing a yellow long dress ah. Not literally a banana suit. That would be epic. A banana by da sea. Hmm.

OKAY ANYWAYS! Happy mother's day mummmmmmmmmmmmmm. You are a great mum and i'm a spoiled brat. So don't mind me when i lose my temper and stuff at you. Heh. I don't mean it!! But you're sorta tolerant. And also you're one of the few people that i act like a child to. Like i can roll on the floor and act cute and you'll still entertain me. I know you're very stressed and worried about me. Just chill okay? I got this! I love youuuuuuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment