Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Empowering moment.

I forgot to mention that the doctor said i had a nice smile *swoons* HAHAHA OMG. Please don't think i'm some bimbotic person but it's nice to get complimented once in a blue moon. Awwww. THE DOCTOR'S SMILE WAS CUTER PLEASE HAHA. ANYWAYS. Another person also once told me that my smile can impact others... Sounds very dramatic? But it is exactly what he said. It made a difference in his life. Just a small little difference but it still did! Also someone else told me that my smile makes them smile too. Thank you so much guys. Even though i think i look damn stupid when i smile, I WILL DO IT FOR YOU GUYS. I WILL SMILE. I WILL ACTUALLY MEAN IT WHEN I SMILE. I WILL BE STRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I WILL SHINEEE LIKE HOW I USED TO. Just give me a lil bit of time. I'mma get back on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment