Friday, March 30, 2012

No regrets,

I almost forgot how much i loved the song Teenage Dream even before i met you. Well, i guess i still have to thank you for the memories. Even though it pains me to think of it now, at least i have lived in it. Like plankton said, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. At least i did. I felt happy for that short period of  time. I felt like i was living in a Teenage Dream. Dreams have to end sooner or later and now i'm just back to reality! Part of life. I'm wide awake. I'm accepting my lost. Nothing i do is ever going to make anything go back the same again. Living in the moment. Doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone. Doesn't mean you're not lonely when you're around alot of people :D I mean don't have to try so hard and look popular but in the end you realise you've got nothing. I don't have alot but i know those people i have will ALWAYS be here.

just love

No comments:

Post a Comment