Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 1

Today was the first therapy session. The things he said... Opened up my mind!! He mentioned this story about a pearl and sand and oyster and whatever crap. Reminded of my baby's song LOL. And stuff.................... Welllllllllll. I really hope that i feel better soon. "It's not you, it's depression!!" It's the thing that is bringing me down........ I have to completely remove you then i can remove it. I must keep my mind occupied. Mum's gonna sign me up for guitar and maybe piano lesssonnnnn. Heal jasmin, heal. You're the only person who can help you. GET BETTER. FEEL BETTER. YOU CAN BE BETTER. SHE'S NOT WORTH IT.

L.A noire is seriously fucking fun omg. My hands are itchy right now. GONNA GO PLAY IT LATER. It's so much better than GTA. Like for serious. Just everything. The story, the way the player moves, the way you drive and it's just fantastic omg. I feel like such a nerd right now. OH AND NOT TO MENTION, I HAZ MY NEW KATY PERRY CD. I have the songs already actually... Leaked before it was released LOL. So it's not really new and stuff but you know. It's still something. Bleargh

No comments:

Post a Comment