Sunday, October 2, 2011

Heart on my sleeve

It's 4:12am, i'm all alone and i need you now~~ I suddenly miss you alotalotalotalot. And i realise all i blog about is you now heh. You're my everehthangggggg. In the past whenever people ask me like "How are you?" I'll just answer with a normal "Fine" but now i'm like "I'M VERY FINE!!" and i totally am~ And the reason is youuuUuuuUuuuUuuUuuUu. You're the cause of my happiness~ My heart beats so fast that i can't even keep up with it~ I'm sorry i can't write long chunks of words like you do :/ I have a seriously short attention span!! Butbutbut you know. Words can't express the way i feel for you even though it kinda just did~

It pains me so much to see you sick :/ I would rather be the one being in pain! As long as you can be cured, i don't mind suffering 10 times worst than it! IRON MAN CAN TAKE THIS YAW. Seriously get well soon baby ): I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Here's my hello, don't say goodbye


In other news, i still don't get why Blake Lewis isn't like super duper successful! So underrated! My blakey. I still like him! His first album is still awesome!! At least to me. Listening to it on replay now :3 Maybe because i'm in love so love songs forever sounds so nice ~.~ It's like a bullet and it's killing killing me~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment