Monday, October 3, 2011

2nd month and counting!!

I am currently listening to lovey lovey songs and smiling to myself like an idiot~ All these lyrics sounded so dumb to me in the past like PSSH what the hell like WHO WOULD EVER DO THAT! Like, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU FEEL THIS WAY?! But now i totally completely understand. Love is such a strange and awesome thinggg~ I miss you so much... I love how you look at those small little things i do like just now how you described me when i sleep and stuff. Woahhh. I don't know what else to say :/ You're the best thing that has ever happened to me~ Now till forever, stay my baby! I'm so sorry about my moodswing today!! I blame my "auntie" for "knocking on my door" HAHA. But i don't mean it okay :/ I'm sorry!! I'll try to control it next time. Hehehehehehe.

Oh and thank you so much for the headphones!! You used up like most of your allowance for it x.x Silly gurl. Don't ever do that again! Your hunger is more important ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment