Sunday, October 2, 2011

One of our first picture together! Hahahaha! 
HEYLO THERE. My 3 weeks holiday is coming to an end... I will definitely miss this!! 3 weeks of nothing but my babygirl~ Spend so much time just sleeping next to you and i can honestly say it's like, one of the best times of my life. LOL. I'm never gonna leave thisssss bed~

Sorry for being such a sore loser when i play games HAHAHA. Just know that i don't mean any of the things i say okay!!! Just a moment of pekcek-ness. Nerf war is fun! I'm such an ass for spraining my leg -.- Buzzkill! When my leg fully recovers, I'M COMING TO GET YA. And this time, i'mma bring out ALL my guns! HAHA! I reserve my Maverick and Barricade first ah!! Heh

I love our conversations~ Like sometimes we don't even need to talk and we can laugh our fucking ass off. Or sometimes we talk about really stupid things. I don't think you considered that talking. Like just now when you were high on your cough medicine. HAHA SO RIDICULOUS!! Funfunfun. 

Ohmahgawd, monday's gonna be our 2nd monthsary yaw. Thank you for giving me the best 2 months evaaaarrrr. I sound like some dying patient. Thank you for giving me the best last 2 months of my lifeeeee -closes eyes forever- CHOI TOUCHWOOD. YESYES. I want to be with you forever! Till eternity~ Not even death will do us part~ Not even zombies! 

I like seeing you hug my bearbear! It's like you know, i don't know. Like like 2 things that are so close to me are close to each other. FUCK THIS SOUNDS SO CHEESY AND I DUNNO. But yesyes! And now my bearbear smells abit like you~ I like i like. The smell's fading tho D: Hoho. HARP SEALS FOR THE WIN SANNN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment