Friday, May 27, 2011

styrofoam balls

OI GOOGLE CHROME IS CURRENTLY BEING A MEGA ASSHOLEE. I WANNA LOG INTO BLOGGER ALSO CANNOT. Have to use this shitty internet explorer. Heh. ANYWAYS! Wahliew, i got the primary school kiddos at the Agape camp. Speaking of Agape, i don't like the name siol... Ah ga peh. Can't you name it something more appealingggggg huh. KKKK. I hope they're nice la. Don't torture me please. I scared of you guys


Today in school was the usual. Laugh until tired and do stupid things. Saw hayati went going home then went to meet viknesh with her. LOL. I was really high i don't know why~ That kinda rhymed~ I fell asleep on the bus on the way home siol!!!! I just hope i didn't snore or anything cuz there was a guy sitting infront of me. Tsk.


Wah, my mum come home late then want me to cook myself. I wanna do baked rice. Got cheese, got meat but NO RICE. I wanna make a burger, got meat, got cheese, got veggie, NO BREAD. THE HELLL. Aiya, now i just throw whatever i got into the pan and fry the crap outta it.


Tomolo needa go malaysia ah. Stress ah. And need to finish my CE powerpoint. SOOO Lazy!! Even tho my topic is interesting? Hehheh. ZOMBIES LEH. My blogskin like very dark hor. I feel sad looking at it. Might change it lataaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Mehmeh. I like my class... I think? I don't know. At least the lessons are interesting. The practical part only ah. Hehehehe. K, gonna go eat, watch rui en and play assassin's creed. BUAI

No comments:

Post a Comment