Tuesday, May 24, 2011

i know i look very cui. shhhh

I like Miss Gladys :o She's nice!! The guys say her S&W lessons are like boot camp but i disagree leh. She so nice?? Like so caring siol. Cause you know my leg exempted mah, then i wanted to play abitabit of the badminton and she's like super concern and even reprimanded Ayu for not hitting the shuttlecock directly at me =X HAHA. In the end she played badminton with me. Kinda weird... I don't know why. Haha! Then when sometimes she hit the shuttlecock sideways, she'll apologize? Like omg! I don't deserve that sorry x.x I feel guilty when people apologize for nothing. Meh. LASTLY, she say my badminton skill not bad wor hehe. She was like so impressed because i don't play badminton much given my condition. Okay enough about her -.-

I feel really sad whenever i reach home I DON'T KNOW WHY. But just now when i went to buy my magazine, there was a rush of adrenaline and endorphins(?) when i saw my wifey's face peeking out from the shelves. I was smiling like an idiot to myself. Heh. You're the only one i want :3 Felt really happy when i'm holding it but now i'm suddenly sad again. Very sick of this feeling :/ How?

Can't remember what else i wanted to say :/ Meh. So tired T.T I don't wanna do anything. I wanna have a GAMING MARATHON. NON STOP XBOX FUN. Wait for me to get like Assassin's Creed first... I want ahhhh how how.

OOO OKAY I REMEMBER. Now after i've gotten over you, like not infatuated already, i realise you're really sorta very... crappy... I don't even know why i liked you. So blinddddddddd. To whoever is writing my life story, you suck man. Or to whoever is using me as a character in their sims, YOU GUYS SUCK AT PLAYING MAN. Horrible. Anyways, i'm not gonna assume anything now. I don't wanna put anything into that if not if my heart gets broken again, i will... i don't know la. Just stop putting it into my head first. Until i get concrete, legitimate proof, i will not believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment