Saturday, May 28, 2011

random twisted thought

I wouldn't mind if Katy Perry kidnapped me... HAHA. WHO WOULD MIND RIGHT. Like reallyyyy. I was bored the other day then i was just thinking of what would happen if i was kidnapped by her. Torture meee~ STUPID AH. You guys probably think i'm nuts but i can't help it T.T Maybe i'm just really sick of my own life and i just wanna be... away from here... Prefably with Katy and even if it's under such extreme circumstances, i don't mind. Like, be her maid also can la. As long as i'm around her, i'm contented... Sigh.


I'm probably gonna be forever alone due to this ah. HAHA. Expectations too high. And i'm kinda scared and paranoid about getting my heart broken again and those same old shit so yeah... At least wifey doesn't hurt me :/ I would rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute. Sleepy so abit... not thinking straight now... Sigh sigh. I just wanna let out a huge sighhhh. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment