Thursday, March 24, 2011

one and the same

ImageFra.me
Sore throat ): This picture is relevant cuz at that time, my wifey was sick too and she won an award! LOL. I think she had sore throat or something. Poor baby ):


Anyways. It's so hard for me to sing!!!! I sound like i'm dying... My ringtone now is scary tho... Cuz starting there's some loud guitar thingy then everytime when i'm sleeping and someone calls me i'll jump out of bed... Scary. Dad bought Mcdonald for today morning. Yay. My nose is blocked. So sick right now!!! Oh and nowadays, ever since ghim moh got her laptop, our msn conversation is all webcam and talking only LOL! No typing. So next time when i go look at msn history it's like we never talk at all. Or something. I don't know. Gawddd my throat hurtsssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment