Friday, March 25, 2011

I really really really hate it when i have fever!! I become so... delusional or whatever. To make it worst, i had this horrible nightmare about zombies... It's so... disturbing T.T At first it was just like this 3rd person view. Like i was seeing this group of people playing in the drain where there was water then suddenly got zombies RISE FROM THE WATER AND ATE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. SCARY. THERE WAS LIKE BLOOD AND STUFF T.T

Then later i was at this room. Got 2 doors at both sides mah. One side is to the staircase out of the building, the other side is another room. Then we wanted to go down the stairs but when we open the door, TONS OF ZOMBIES WAS LIKE COMING UP. SCARY. Then the door from the other side suddenly have someone knocking!!! Like tearing down the door. I look through the bottom of the door then there was like 2 people's feet there. Then they started to like look down also and they were like staring at me through the bottom of the door. SO. SCARY. When i almost thought that i was gonna die, the door with the 2 people got tore down and it was actually 2 human beings. Not zombies. They quickly pull us out and brought us to this building where there was alot of people. Like a camp to hide from the zombies :3 YAY. Awesome.

Woke up and my brother was beside me and scared the crap out of me -.- Somemore he was like patting my hand. Like zombie coming to get me. Lol. He was patting cuz i was sick mah... Not cuz he is some creepy person xp Love you. K seriously... In my mind i kept telling myself "I don't want zombie apocalypse" and i kept repeating it in my head till i fell back asleep. Lalala

K there was like TONS of errors in this post and i had to keep editing -.- Gawd. WHY U SO BLUR. Fever go away pls. I feel so retarded... And there's like alot of "like" and "then". I apologize for my horrible english...

No comments:

Post a Comment