Wednesday, March 23, 2011

can't get used to life without you

Sorry if you saw the previous post. Cannot really blame me leh. Try having a good day when the first thing you hear when you wake up is someone scolding/being pissed off at you. Not cool. Completely destroyed my whole day. I have been sleeping alot lately... I sleep at around 4am, wake up at around 3pm and i'll fall asleep at 7pm until like 11am. Sleeping time is so screwed. So i've practically been in my room for 24 hours. I only got out for like toilet? and food! But still. Totally add up, i only left my room for like an hour. Most of the time i'm on this bed... I barely saw my fatfat and i still haven't change my other hamsters' cages which STINKS like hell. I'm sorry. I'll try to get my lazy arse up to do it tomorrow...

Okay. Wasted money on KFC delivery just now. 16 bucks gone. Stop Jasmin... Just get your butt downstairs, walk to the market, buy something for like 3 bucks and go home... SIAN.

Oh by the way... I'm like watching the Maroon 5 live and I GOT MENTIONED LOL. Not really la. As in they ask got people from where then got my tweet then the person was like OH FROM SINGAPORE! Then i saw my face floating there. Pretty sure i'm the only one or maybe there's a few others cuz it's like 5 freaking am right now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment