Monday, March 7, 2011

nothing much to report

ImageFra.me
Still very in love with this woman here. I mean how can you not be!! My brother thinks that Selena Gomez is pretty but he didn't say anything about Katy! LIKE WHAT?! He say her boobs too big. -facepalms- I don't even... nvm. Guys will forever be guys.

Hmmm. I guess 2011 is turning out to be a rather okay year? So... I got a new tv. And i might be getting a new fridge + new laptop. The last 2 only MIGHT. Might might might. Let's hope i get it eh. Hehe. Just as i was rejoicing about not having my period, it came knocking. THANKS. Hmm what can i expect in the next few days... Horrible moodswings... Backache... I wanna rip out my ovaries askdjaksldjalksdj


In other news... I'm dying manzx. From boredom. Everyday computer, tv, katy perry. Wake up feeling very empty everyday. Like there's really NOTHING... Nothing worth... doing anything for... It's like... I always have to apologize... I'm always the one wrong... No matter what i do its never ever ever fucking enough. Gawd, i hate you right now... But i'm gonna love you a few minutes later... GOT A CASE OF A LOVE BIPOLAR. Oh fuck, pimples breaking out. Someone just fucking kill me.


weee, just watched videos of Katy Perry at singfest... again and again... Later confirm cannot sleep again one. Why must you torture yourself like that?! Come onnnn turn back time and let it be forever at that nighttttttttt. Gogogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment