Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a careless woman's careless daughter -.-

ImageFra.me
They should totally cast Katy Perry as Wonder Woman! Not Megan Fox please. I mean people voted and Katy Perry was first okay. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE! XD I mean... Katy Perry is totally Wonder Woman material!!! Even ghim moh agree :3

Anyways... That would usually cheer me up but somehow... It's not happening today... The day started off okay but it just went downhillllll. Have been feeling really empty lately... Oh god don't cry don't cry. Oh and... to a certain guy, STOP USING ME!! Everytime when you're bored or alone cuz your friends are not around, you come and find me. I used to think that Hey!! Maybe you actually wanna talk to me but that was just plain stupid. You're totally using me. I'm not gonna entertain you anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment