Sunday, February 27, 2011

ImageFra.me
I honestly can't get over this picture. The lady with her face down on the floor is actually KATY PERRY. What was she doing? Wrestling. GO BABY. She lost tho... As you can see from the picture. LOL. This is an old picture btw... Then Travis Mccoy had to carry her off LOL. She was drunk or something... Hnggggg. I love you so much.

Okay moving on. Today i went out with mah mum. Bought milk, koko krunch, a t shirt and a new tv. I ain't even kidding. It's not even a small tv. It's a huge ass LED tv. LOL. Maybe not huge ass but it's like 42 inches? LED HD TV. I'm not sure if its HD... I know it's LED only... Oh god... It's only delivered on Tuesday tho. Sad. I have decided that i'mma get a credit card when i grow up. LIKE OMG. Buy all those TV and shitzxc by installments is like wow. But i think it's kinda dangerous tho cuz you know... Later i spendspendspend until no money to pay then i die. SIAN LOL. ANYWAYS. Next my mum is aiming for a washing machine!! I'm more interested in a new fridge leh. Those with the... thingy outside that can press out water. YOU KNOW? LOL. Okay stop.

Going out tmozzzz. Weeee. Gonna wear mah new shirt. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment