Friday, February 25, 2011

There's so many things we're not...

ImageFra.me
I feel like... I've built this wall between me and you... It's because of the California Dreams tour... I'm sorry... I feel like i'm drifiting away from you and i don't want that to happen T.T Jealousy is tearing us apart. Mostly me... It's destroying me!! I don't want to not love you because... you are the reason why i wake up every afternoon... Without you, i feel like... life is so pointless? My walls would be empty... I wouldn't know what to put for my desktop and phone wallpaper... When i grow up, i wanna earn money so that i can be closer to you. If it wasn't for you, i don't think i will be even a little bit motivated to do anything... Please don't let me let you go...

...but with what we have, i promise you that i'm marching on

No comments:

Post a Comment