Thursday, March 10, 2011

MONDAYYY

The only day i leave the house. HAHAHA. Okay anyways! On monday morning, i went to school with ghim moh and faba!! They went to take their art stuff but the damn security guard don't let ghim in cuz she wearing slippers then i tried to go in and take for her but mr rahim don't let jlkasjdlaksdjalkjd. Then faba change shoes with her then she went up~ Okay um... THEN WE WENT TO JP! Watched I AM NUMBER FOUR. I like number 6!! Sexy. Then ate pepper lunch... I am never ever ever eating salmon ever again. Left a weird ass taste in my mouth. GROSS. Okay then went to collect a hamster!
I don't know if you can see it here BUT SHE IS FUCKING HUGE. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. SHE IS TWICE. TWICE!! AS BIG AS FATTY. Fatty is softsoft fatfat kind but this one is MUSCULAR. The lady who sold it said "she's ABIT fit ah" ABIT?! WHEN I FIRST SAW IT IM LIKE HOLY CRAP!! You must really hold it to feel it's muscular paws. Like omg. It's not a hamster! It's a damn cow.
You seriously have to use 2 hands to hold it... Strong ass mofo.
And it had a huge butt so ghimghim named it... um. Someone ^^
Then ghim got obsessed with her but sadly, she bought it for her aunt? Or smth and now it's gone. Saddening. OH AND, EVEN HER POOP IS HUGE. Refering to the hamster. Sockghim was holding her at one point and i'm like "OMG SHE'S POOPING" Then that lau sock ghim SO EVIL. SHE TRIED TO LIKE PUT THE HAMMY ON ME SO IT'LL POOP ON ME LOL. Evil.

In other news. It's confirmed. I will be getting a NEW FRIDGE and a NEW LAPTOP. I don't mean to brag but OMG SO EXCITING. They're delivering the fridge later... My dad wants me to empty out the current fridge cuz he wants them to throw the old one away WTF. ALL I DO MYSELF. My fridge has shitloads of stuff leh... TSK!!!!! I know i should be totally happy about a new fridge but i'm not because my dad bought those kind where there isn't a water presspress thing on the outside. You understand what i mean? Like you put cold water inside, you can press out from the outside. You know? I WANT THAT. Okay stop complaining

About the new laptop... I don't know which one my dad bought... Please be something totally and completely awesome. Hehehehe. Shoulder hurts. Dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment