Thursday, January 13, 2011

take me away to better days...

"My secret?
If suicide was painless, I'd already be dead."
-sixbillionsecrets.com

You know what? Just as i thought everything was turning around, this kind of thing has to happen. This is actually something very traumatising... Why must it happen to me... WHY MANZX. GOD, WHY MUST YOU FUCK WITH ME LIKE THIS. I escaped from one thing but another worst thing happened to me. It's like that lady who survived cancer but got crushed to death by the falling woman. FUCK MY LIFE T.T

I need someone to talk to... I need to tell someone else... I told Tharshini already but now she's not online... I can't talk to her... Is anyone there...? This is just gonna scar me for life...

And mum, i bet you wouldn't be like that if you knew what happen. If only you knew why am i easily irritated right now. If only you fucking knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment