Friday, January 14, 2011

life is rollercoaster? lol

I just feel extremely... hopeless... and crushed... and... disgusted... and just traumatized... It's like... I dont know... Everything is just horrible now... Thank you koko... We spend so much time actually choosing courses but in the end i can't even enter it into the fucking system. I actually had so much hope... Now there's nothing... To make things even worst, i just went through a horrifying event... Why... Why me? What did i ever do? Why are you screwing me over like that? Black black, black and blue, beat me till i'm numb. Like the guy in easy a said... We can all fantasize about how good the future may be but this is today and it sucks. I can't even sleep now cuz i'm scared... Please... Just let me close my eyes... Let me fall asleep... Let me enter my dreamland... Let me be with Katy Perry even if it's just in my dream... Let me sleep forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment