Saturday, January 15, 2011

i fell deep and you let me drown

ImageFra.me
Pretty. I want those vampire teeth!

I'm feeling better today. I don't know why. I think it's partially because of my Fatty :3 Urgh he so cute lar. I gave him a new addition to his house! A toilet roll tube thingy! LOL. He keeps on chewing on it and squeezing into it. He looks like he's gonna get suck... I'mma custom make one bigger one for him :3 Since those fancy hamster thingys are so expensive, i'mma make some myself for him :3 HEH. I'm being totally biased -.- My other 2 hamsters are smelly like hell and i can't be bothered... I'm so sorryyy.

I figured out why the earpiece didn't sound as good! Because i didn't put it properly into my ear. LOL. I changed the front thingy and now it's more into my ear and thus, the music sounds even more awesome. Now look at me, this is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BREAK MY SOUL. Because it's already broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment