Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bug saga

So... Me and my brother just got chased out of the room by a huge ass bee. LOL. It was so hilarious... We kept on waiting for it to leave but it just wouldn't. So in the end we quickly grab all our pillows and stuff and just got the hell out of that place. EVEN MY BROTHER WAS SCARED LOL. It was hilarious... After that i forget to take my earpiece and i went back... GUESS WHAT. There was a moth too -.- In my mind i was wondering "No beetle? LOL" Thanks to my itchy mouth, there's now a beetle in the living room -.- Fantastic.

I have come to a conclusion that everything isn't THAT bad LOLOL. I mean... I'm just kinda disappointed in my maths -.- OHWELL. IT'S OVER! Heh.
ImageFra.me
HNGGGGGGGGGGGG. I seriously really extremely love this dress... I mean just look... Oh god i can't... This is too much x.x

Ahhhhhhh. You find it funny... LOL. It's okay i guess :/ At least you're not like freaked out or anything... I still love you T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment