Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This few days has been really... I don't know. Surreal? LOL. I guess my results are OKAY?! I mean... I got a B3 for english! Ms Linda, i have not failed you. LOL. I passed my CS even tho it's just borderline? Even tho i still fail my science, i improved? I guess it could have been worst but hey! It's not LOL. Look on the bright side eh! Furthermore if really cannot go RP, the early childhood education doesn't seem that bad! I mean, its in ITE but poly got provide the course too!

I'm sorry to my Katy Perry posters T.T All of them look as if like i raped them. I DIDN'T. Some of them fell and i accidently like crushed it and some of them has like scratches or something. I'm sorry T.T

I'm not hiding anything anymore i guess. BUT IT DOESN'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENT. What the hell have i been worrying about? Nothing? It's kinda weird now tho. Maybe to me -.- It's always me me me me me me. Ahh. NEW EARPIECE. Even tho your sound quality isn't great, i'll be gentle with you this time. Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment