Saturday, January 22, 2011

standing there with nothing on, she's gonna teach me how to swim

Holy mother of god. I just bumped my head REALLY hard against the wall. I was like leaning against the wall then my brother came in and i wanted to do something really silly then i completely forget about the wall behind me and my head just went back. BAM. THERE WAS LITERALLY A LOUD BANG. Gawdddddd. Freaking hurts right now T.T Come and kiss my boo boo away :3

ANyways, went to school todays for this Miss Ang Farewell thang. Alot of balloon popped. I didn't do much there tho... LOL. Mostly sitting around. Oh well. PICTURES
abit dark cuz my flash wasn't on... Lazy to edit -.- LOL. BUT CAN YOU SEE THE SAD FACE O KOKO'S SHIRT?! LOL
A gurl's favourite place. THE TOILET. LOL!
Also very dark... Koko attempting to do Snooki's poof? LOL~
Me likey my shoeszx.
Drew it on my left wrist to present my love for Rodrick of DIARY OF A WIMPY KID. It's okay if you don't know what it is. I just wrote "Loded Diper" on my leg too! Shall post a picture next time. Gotta sleep now. Woke up early today and need to wake up early tomorrow also :/ I miss you and my head seriously still hurts T.T I feel like there's a dent on the back of my head? Holy crap. Or has my head always been like that? I don't know

Just in case i suddenly die from this head trauma, i'mma write down my last words. Yeah, cuz i'm paranoid like that. HAHAHA. I love you, you. I still do T.T And i'm afraid i will never stop... I'm sorry T.T I fucking love Katy Perry too! And thank you koko for being there for me! I love you fattyyy. You are the bestest pet ever. GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment