Saturday, January 22, 2011

i'm a happy kiddo

Halo. Today me go watch THE TOURIST! With koko, yati and viknesh. Viknesh asked me for a very long time liao... Now then go watch. AHAHAHA. It was okay la. Predicted the ending. The movie reminds me of salt -.- Wtf sia. Angelina Jolie is a undercover agent AGAIN? Urgh. Johnny Depp is cute tho. Went to eat laterrr. THE FOOD WAS HORRIBLE. Not horrible but it wasn't nice :/ This is why i prefer fast food restaurants haha!! THEN WENT TO TOYS R US OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I'm so happy there T.T
If they let me play with their toys, i tell you. I WILL NEVER LEAVE THAT PLACE. My mum can throw me there while she goes shopping or whatever. I will entertain myself. HEHHEH. I want a nerf gun and the bubble gun D: Okay, i just spilled water on my phones which totally killed my mood. Lazy to say anything liao. CHECK OUT THE WALLET I MADE FOR MYSELF LOL. Made it in like 10 minutes cuz i needed to go out liao and i needed a wallet cuz mine is falling apart.
the inside!
and the outside. evil fat cat. I hate how some people die also don't want to believe that i made this myself. If you don't believe me, i will freaking do one live infront of you. Seriously. To you guys, am i really such an idiot? Do i really not know anything? Urgh nvm. LOL! K bye

No comments:

Post a Comment