Sunday, January 23, 2011

J TO THE A TO THE S TO THE M TO THE I TO THE N!!

ImageFra.me
Lucky bitch.

Haven posted a picture of wifey in awhile. SO THERE YOU GOOO. She looks so cute T.T This was at facebook live. I'm proud to say, i was there. HEHHHEHEH. You know.... I was really sad just now because of the spilled drink but after i changed my call tone to Teenage Dream, i was cheered up idk why LOL. Ahhh. Then i listened to the song "Jasmin" which made me even happier. LOL. Thickskin sia. But oh well. Heh. It's nice to see the comments on the video on youtube cause most of the people who are commenting are either named Jasmin/Jasmine or they have a friend named Jasmin/Jasmine whho they think are awesome. Heh. Awesome.


I really wanna talk to you but i really have nothing to say T.T Sorry if i seem a little bit... i don't know. LOL nvm. BUUAI

No comments:

Post a Comment