Friday, January 21, 2011

i'd rather waste my life pretending

I don't know why but everytime after i get a new phone, i like to take picture of myself with it LOL. SOmemore this is like the highest i got leh!! 5 megapixel zomg. So... if you miss my face, here you go!!!
poutpout
I also wanna use this chance to show off MY POSTERS LOLOL. I'm very proud of it k. So many wifey :3
normal face
My loveeeeeee.

Anyways... Just now i wanted to change my relationship on facebook to become with Ali Larter but i couldn't bear to cancel away my wifey T.T I even happily got the Ali Larter account but when i had to remove my current one... I COULDN'T DO ITT! NOOOO. I'm sorry Ali Larter, you are extremely hot and sexy as hellllllllllll but my wifey is hotter and sexier and i love her wayy more!! SHE'S IRREPLACEABLE. WEE. LOL. THAT WAS RATHER POINTLESS. 4AM NOW. Later needa go school...~ Gahh you ate my heart and my brain x.x I can't get over you T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment